Ranking The Top 10 Brawlers In October 2021
This list will go over the top 10 brawlers about halfway through October. The meta hasn’t shifted too much since the last balance changes but will always be a little different. As you will notice, the chromatic and legendary brawlers are very good right now, which is fun to see. Read below to see me ranking the top 10 brawlers in Brawl Stars (Oct 21).
Brawlers That Are Unstoppable In This Meta (6-10)
10. Meg: Once again, just cracking the top 10 is the newest brawler in the game Meg. She is definitely very good in this meta, but I still have a tough time ranking her compared to other brawlers. Her survivability with her gadget and star powers that heal her mech and give her a shield is amazing. She definitely can output a ton of damage which makes her so great.
9. Buzz: Buzz is now in the top 10 because of how much damage he can deal with some of the top brawlers in the meta. He definitely counters the squishy brawlers and can go on a rampage with his super stuns. He has a viable gadget that allows him to close the gap between enemies and delete them from the game. Buzz is such a solid brawler right now.
8. Sandy: Mr. Consistent remains in the top 10 and is still the invisible menace that he’s been for months. Sandy’s gadget is still completely broke, especially in game modes like Brawl Ball and Gem Grab, and has great zonability everywhere. Sandy always seems to find his way into Power League games as he synergizes well with every brawler.
7. Belle: Belle has certainly dropped off with her two nerfs but is still playable and dominant everywhere. She still has one of the best kits in the game with her slowing gadget and then super that can last the entire game. Belle just doesn’t have many weaknesses and is such a powerful brawler in Brawl Stars.
6. Stu: Stu is also dropping in the rankings slowly with nerf after nerf, but still has so much mobility. He also has two-star powers and gadgets that are interchangeable, in my opinion. Stu has very few counters because you can play aggressive or laid back, which makes him so strong.
Top 5 Brawlers Who Can’t Be Beat Right Now (1-5)
5. Spike: Spike has emerged into a top 5 brawler these past few months, thanks to his new Life Plant gadget. It has the ability to counter many different brawlers and offers so much protection for Spike. He also has two phenomenal star powers that are interchangeable for whatever map you’re playing. And the damage is just sensational with Spike, which makes him so good.
4. Leon: Leon has been a great brawler ever since his Lollipop Drop gadget was released. He has been able to give invisibility and control to his teammate brawlers, as well as himself, which has made him so viable in this meta. Leon used to be only great in Showdown but is arguably better in 3 vs. 3 modes thanks to the gadgets.
3. Byron: Byron has such a great kit and is so unique in his ability to deal damage and heal. He pairs very well with Ash and any other tanks, making him one of the best in the game. Byron’s super is the best thing about him because it can deal with aggressive brawlers as well as throwers, who are usually his counters. Push Byron now!
2. Brock: Brock’s nerf/buff was actually a huge buff in the end. It’s almost impossible to dodge his rockets, and he can even tag a brawler through a wall! His damage is still one of the best in the game, and he is such a beast in every game mode. Play him now before his radius is nerfed because there’s no way this will last very long.
1. Ash: I now understand all the hype around Ash. The trash can absolutely destroys on any short to medium ranged map with his high-damage and tanky build. Paired with a healer, there are very few counters to Ash, and he runs through the competition. Both star powers are usable, and his gadget is great to keep him alive. Ash is undoubtedly the best brawler in the game.
5 Honorable Mentions For the Top 10